TAG renovated the historic Administration Building at Spring Hill College. This building is one of five buildings on campus that is on the National Register of Historic Places. With the completion of the Moore Hall Addition/Renovation, the President’s office has moved from the 1870 Administration Building.
The Administration Building complex houses Academic Affairs, the Upward Bound Program, Academic Services, Human Resources, the Foley Center, Lifelong Learning and Graduate Programs, Financial Aid, and the Registrar’s and Business offices. In addition, classrooms and faculty offices for a number of academic departments would be located here—Fine Arts, Language and Literature, Math, Philosophy and Theology, and Teacher Education.
The concept behind the allocation of space in the Administration Building complex is so that all student services will be featured in one facility. In 2007, the facility was named The Gregory F. Lucey, S.J. Administratiion Center after Spring Hill’s 37th President.
2009 ASID Interior Design Project Award, Historic Preservation, Third Place